Friday, January 09, 2009

Pushing Daises canceled

Pushing Daises has been canceled. This is exactly why I don't watch shows until they are in their third season. That way they will at least usually include a series finale. I need closure. Pushing Daises was up there with Arrested Development for me. It was just that good.

Daises was a very clever show with a brilliant cast & awesome cinematography or whatever the TV equivalent is. TVography. It just captured the way the world should look. It was just everyday things like Blackberry plants, but they just looked magnificent & bright. I just don't understand why the show didn't make it. There seemed to be fans out there & it had all of the makings of a hit. I thought there would be a few episodes left, but the slot seems to have been filled by Scrubs.

Hopefully there are a few more shows that will be aired, or put out on DVD. It went before it's time. Notice that I didn't say anything like "Pushing Daises is pushing up daises" It's still too fresh to joke about.

No comments:

Post a Comment