Saturday, August 04, 2007

You're in my light



There are days when I wake up, I put on makeup like a Gilmore Girl, I fix my hair like a Gilmore Girl, I even try to dress like a Gilmore Girl. However, I still don't look like a Gilmore Girl. I think that this has a lot to do with the lighting. "Gilmore Girls" has some of the best lighting I've ever seen, it makes everyone's skin look like they are glowing. Someday, when I'm a princess, no more harsh florescent lights.

I'm a little glad to see that I'm not the only one. I was watching "Confessions of a Drama Queen" & it just has that Disney movie lighting, that makes everyone look like they were working in a quickie mart, or that they need a Florida rental vacation so they can get a tan. When I'm a princess, I'll definitely start a petition to stop bad lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment