Monday, July 09, 2007

Such a waste of a good soundtrack



There have been a few movies that sucked, but had really cool soundtracks, that make the movie almost bearable to watch. Here are a few soundtracks that just made the movie:

1. City of Angels. Any movie where Nicholas Cage is the love interest will pretty much freak me out. I didn't finish watching this movie, but I bought the soundtrack which had Alanis Morriesette's "Uninvited".

2. Catch & Release. I couldn't wait for the music to start playing during this movie, it was the only good part of the entire show.

3. Elizabethtown. This was one of my favorite romantic comedies of all time. I love how the music fits so well, whenever I hear anything from this soundtrack, I want to go on a cross country drive.

4. Nancy Drew. I don' t know how I ended up watching this movie, but the music was a sweet release from the banality.

No comments:

Post a Comment