Sunday, July 29, 2007

I predict

I'm watching I me wed, on yup, the Lifetime television network, it's about 20 minutes into the movie. The woman flips houses, although I'd rather buy a home that is already done like at beaufort nc real estate.

She is throwing herself a wedding because she's sick of everyone thinking that she needs a man. I actually really love this idea. However, I'm predicting that I know how it ends. The bride walks down the aisle, then freaks out because she's alone. Then at the end of the aisle, the annoying contractor is waiting, even though they've never gotten along to this point they realize that they want to get married. I'll recap after the movie is over, & we'll see that Im right, it will be like Johnny Carson, if only I had an envelope to hold towards my headache.

2 comments:

  1. so what u think?
    i watched that movie yesterday too :)
    hahaha
    n i guess it didnt turn out exactly like that uuh?

    im soo trying to find the soundtrack cuz i loved a song that played there.. n now i caant remember :/
    if u know where i can find it, can u post it up?

    thankkks! :):)


    <3,
    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi -- I was involved in the movie -0- I'll try and get the song titles and artists for you -- glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete